You Can Do the Impossible, Too! The Book
How One Man Overcame Tourette’s Syndrome to Become an Acclaimed Professional Magician and How You, Too, Can Live Your Biggest, Boldest Life
Book Launches May 2017!
Jason Michaels is a multi-award-winning professional magician and motivational speaker who has entertained audiences in over a dozen countries around the world. He has lived with the debilitating neurological disorder Tourette’s Syndrome from childhood.
As a teenager with an uncontrollable movement and tic disorder, he dreamed of overcoming the annoying twitches and vocalizations and becoming a professional entertainer.
This is Jason’s remarkable and inspirational story.
In “You Can Do the Impossible, Too!”, Jason shares…
- A vulnerable and honest perspective of what it’s like to live with an uncontrollable disorder that often alienates and embarrasses him,
- How, as a teenager, he identified and began working toward living the life of his dreams,
- Incredible true adventures from his career as a professional magician,
- The principles and techniques he discovered to become a success in business and in life,
- Several of his favorite magic tricks that he teaches you how to do!
Read Jason’s story and you will be inspired and motivated to overcome the impossible challenges, self-imposed limitations, and overwhelming odds in your life, too.